Publications & Results
Self-Similarity of Seismic Moment Release to Volume Change Scaling for Volcanoes: A Comparison With Injection-Induced Seismicity
Improved quantification of CO2 storage containment risks – an overview of the SHARP Storage project
Stress estimation from clay content and mineralogy-Eos well in the Aurora CO2 storage site, offshore Norway
- Deliverable 1.1b: Stress Drivers and Outline of Proposed Numerical Modelling
- Deliverable 2.1: Integrated earthquake locations and magnitudes plus focal mechanisms for the North Sea
- Deliverable 3.1: Rheology data overview for study sites
- Deliverable 4.1: Initial assessments of rock-failure risks for case studies
- – Abstract on Stress history and reservoir pressure for improved quantification of CO2 storage containment risks (SHARP Storage).
- – Abstract on Using small, land-based seismic arrays to monitor microseismicity induced by CO2 storage
- Geoforskning.no, 30 May 2022: Fiberoptisk teknologi sikrer lagring av klimagasser under Nordsjøen
- Arendalsuka, 15 Aug 2022: Hvordan sikrer vi trygg fangst og lagring av CO2?
- Oxford Net Zero seminar series, 31 Oct 2022: What is and what isn’t slowing down geological CO2 storage?