Norwegian Geotechnical Institute (NGI) respects current privacy legislation. This Privacy Statement applies to NGI’s websites, customer portals, customer arrangements, and e-mail addresses. NGI is responsible for personal information collected on the website https://sharp-storage-act.eu/
Personal data processed
The following are examples of personal data that may be collected, stored and processed:
- The company you work for, your name and your position as contact person
- Your phone number and your e-mail address
- Preferences and requirements you have yourself specified
- Information on how you use web pages and services, browser settings and IP addresses
How is personal data collected?
The purpose of the collection of personal data is as follows:
- in order to give you access to our products and services
- in order to provide you with relevant information
- in order to improve and adapt our products and services
How is personal data stored?
Personal data is stored securely in appropriate databases. Personal data is stored for no longer than necessary.
Is personal data shared with others?
NGI may share personal data with associated Data Processors in order to process data for the agreed purposes and on behalf of NGI. Your personal data is not shared with outside parties.
What are my rights?
As a user of our web pages, you are entitled to request access to the personal data we process about you and how it is processed. You may also request corrections, deletions and limitations to the processing of personal data in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
NGI, Sognsveien 72, 0855 Oslo, NORWAY